Our Curated Fall 2021 Look Book
The temperatures are falling as gently as the leaves and we are loving this transition to cooler weather, cozy designs, and warm interiors. To celebrate the arrival of autumn, we have put together an immersive collection of items that are sure to integrate ALL of your senses and truly welcome in the fall season. This month, we’re concentrating on design elements for the living room.
We are excited to offer the Curated Fall 2021 Look Book with specially chosen pieces by the Ellie Ann’s Design team. These featured products, in addition to the Ellie Anne’s Private Label Collection on Sourcc, represent the textures, colors, and styles that we love for fall-inspired design.
Our Fall-Inspired Looks include:
Ellie Ann’s Private Label Collection has amazing and well-crafted pieces that can be customized with the client’s choice of fabric. The opportunities are endless! We chose a lovely couch and swivel chair that, when finished, can establish or enhance any design personality. Imagine curling up on the spacious couch with a glass of Stella Rosa Red Apple wine at the end of a long, chilly day.
Seating and style:
o After you toss in the pot roast from this amazing recipe, take a few minutes to unwind in style. The chairs that we’ve chosen include a chic animal patterned arm chair and a stately leather chair. While these are gorgeous on their own, the simple addition of some decorative pillows can elevate the look and feel. With many different textures, colors, finishes, and accents, the collection includes marvelous options
Relaxation and Warmth:
We looked at purpose and style when putting together the look book. We added things like retro poufs and tufted ottomans as well as a luxurious ivory faux fur throw so that the room looks and feels amazing. And on a cool autumn day, who doesn’t want to wrap themselves in a fabulous, cozy throw while watching, “You’ve Got Mail”?
The benefit of having a rug in your space is that it has the ability to tie a room together, provides warmth to a design, and is, simply, comfortable. From a delicate ivory and orange rug to a more outspoken metallic accented natural hide rug, there are several inspirational ideas to achieve the fall look; classy and comfortable. • Stylish Storage: o Storage is necessary but we think that a great design is too so we chose a few options that are pretty and purposeful such as a media cabinet that is artfully crafted as well as a charming storage bench.
From modern dots to antique brass and wood-topped to marble, we know that a good design deserves some drama. These tables are also functional as they could hold the newest thriller or an old favorite like David Wroblewski’s, The Story of Edgar Sawtelle.
There is always room for an accent… or two. We gave you two examples of trays so that you could have an idea of what our favorite fall looks would incorporate to tie up a design seamlessly.
The magnificent Curated Fall 2021 Look Book Collection is just a portion of what’s available through Ellie Ann’s Interior Design.
For more inspiration and additional design ideas, take a look at the full Fall 2021 Look Book.
Featured Recipe: The Revered Peyton’s Big Damn Band’s Breezy’s Pot Roast
- 3-4 lbs of chuck roast
- 2 onions cut into 1-inch pieces
- 16-20 ounces of mushrooms (baby bellas, button, or white work best)
- 5 cups of carrots cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 stick of butter
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
Rub ingredients for Chuck Roast:
- 2 tablespoons of freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon of kosher salt
- ½ tablespoon of ground mustard
- ½ teaspoon of paprika
- 1 tablespoon of onion powder
- 3 tablespoons of beef bouillon granules
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Rub dry rub ingredients all over chuck roast (make sure all leftover seasonings make it into the Dutch Oven after rubbing). Heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil on high and brown both sides of the roast (one min. should be plenty).
- Place roast in a dutch oven (deep dish that is covered) and surround with the onions and carrots (do not add mushrooms now). Add water until it is almost to top of roast. Cover and place in oven and cook in oven for 7 hours on 325 degrees. Check on roast after 7 hours and add 1/2 stick of butter to top of roast and the mushrooms. Make sure the mushrooms are soaked in the water/broth by stirring them in with the other vegetables but without disturbing the beef. Cook for 1-2 additional hours in the oven once mushrooms and butter are added.
- Let sit for 5-10 minutes before you dig into it and enjoy!
- *You can easily cook this pot roast for up to 10-12 hours if you reduce the heat to 300 degrees after the 2nd hour and add an additional cup of water.
- Serve with mashed potatoes or mashed cauliflower (that is my preferred side).